St. Casimir, April 28, 2015 – On April 25, the 12th Edition of the Portneuf Environmental Film Festival (FFPE) rewarded the best films of the international competition. This year, the jury was composed of Geneviève Bilodeau, Hugo Latulippe, Mylène Paquette, Ségolène Roederer and Suzanne Allaire.
The Jacques Languirand GRAND AWARD was attributed by the jury to Michelle Kranot and Uri Kranot for their film Hollow Land
- Rental of equipment or production rooms for a value of $ 3,000, offered by Spira.
- Gift certificate worth $1,000 applicable to training provided by the
- Coalition for Education in Audiovisual Quebec (RFAVQ).
- Accommodation at L’auberge du Couvent for the 13th edition of FFPE in 2016.
- Original sculpture of Ferboi blacksmith artisan, a value of $ 500.
BEST FOREIGN FILM AWARD attributed to Kip Anderson and Keegan Kuhn for their film Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret
Awarded by the Jury among the films from directors outside Canada
- Ferboi original sculpture, blacksmith artisan, a $400.
The PUBLIC AWARD was voted in favour of Carole Poliquin and Yvan Dubuc for their film L’empreinte
Awarded by compiling public ballots
- Rental of a post production room of a value of $5,000 offered by Spira.
The UPCOMING YOUNG FILMMAKERS AWARD given to 4th grade students of the Madeleine de Vercheres School for their film WD-40
Awarded by the jury and the public for filmmakers under 20 years.
- Scholarship of $200, offered by Rendez-vous culturels de Saint-Casimir.
QUEBEC ARTISTIC AWARD given to Mar Y Sol for her film Sayachapis
Awarded by the Jury among Quebec filmmakers for the overall aesthetic qualities of the film.
- Certificate of $500 applicable to a formation of the Espresso series of the National Institute of Image and sound (INIS).
The Portneuf Environmental Film Festival wishes to thank its many volunteers and partners who made the 12th edition possible. Among them, the Secretariat à la Capitale Nationale, the Municipality of Saint-Casimir, Desjardins, Télé-Québec, Spira, L’auberge du Couvent, Etienne Du Sablon photographer, the National Institute of Image and Sound (INIS), Michel Matte MP, Ferboi, Ici Explora and Parodimages.
– 30 –
Stéphane Groleau, communications
Portneuf Environmental Film Festival
email@example.com | www.ffpe.ca